Thursday, July 16, 2009

Michael Jackson

I read with sadness the articles that came out in the news about Michael Jackson's memorial at the Staples Center. I was moved to tears when his daughter spoke with that kind of sincerity that only a child can manifest. To my disappointment, however, is how come the writer of the article keep mentioning about how Paris Michael was wearing red nail polish and how she was fixing up her "patented" purse. What is happening with all those writers? They can even insert such materialism in their articles when it was a moment of remembering a great entertainer who ever lived. Well I guess without those comments, the articles may not sell that well! Minute details indeed but I felt sad when I came across those comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Friendly with warm personality

Followers